Sea

14:54:00 0 comments



and I look at the sea how it climbs to me
and I listen the sea it says g o o d m o r n i n g
and it listens to me I whisper to it
g o o d m o r n i n g s e a I say softly
and again even more softer I repeat the greeting
and the sea listens listens and then it laughs
then it‘s silent and it laughs and it climbs again
and I look at the sea how it climbs to me
and I look at the sea I look at the sea gold
and I look at the sea how it climbs to me
and I say g o o d m o r n i n g I say the s e a g o l d
and g o o d m o r n i n g s e a the sea says
and the sea embraces me around the neck
and the sea and I and I with the sea gold
we sit together on the shore beneath the hill
and we laugh we laugh at the sea

Josip Pupačić

(Translated by
Darko Kotevski)




More


I gledam more gdje se k meni penje
i slušam more dobrojutro veli
i ono sluša mene i ja mu šapćem
o dobrojutro more kažem tiho
pa opet tiše ponovim mu pozdrav
a more sluša pa se smije
pa šuti pa se smije pa se penje
i gledam more i gledam more zlato
i gledam more gdje se k meni penje
i dobrojutro kažem more zlato
i dobrojutro more more kaže
i zagrli me more oko vrata
i more i ja i ja s morem zlatom
sjedimo skupa na žalu vrh brijega
i smijemo se i smijemo se moru

Vinko Kalinić

Urednik

„A što bih jedino potomcima htio namrijeti u baštinu - bila bi: VEDRINA. Kristalna kocka vedrine . . .“ Tin Ujević

0 comments:

Objavi komentar